Saturday, July 5, 2014

Some Forgotten Pictures from Annie (Part I)

Annie again.

Before I lose motivation for writing on this blog, (God knows it won't last, sorry-- I know you will miss me terribly) I wanna add some pictures of worth that Mom and Dad didn't think to add.

Nate had his back to Mom while she was taking pictures, so she must have told him to turn around and-
30 seconds after they sit down and Dad is already making every stranger around him laugh, charming everybody.
Right now the topic is something about his height.

He's making immediate friends with another guy from Granada, and Nate is doing a pretty good reflection of how I feel
You wanna know why a good solid chunk of our Italy pictures have me with my face in an Italian phrasebook? First day in Europe, Italy: we stop by at a gas station, can't speak more than three words of the language. Guy at the desk is getting frustrated, we're all speaking English at him, we're holding up a growing line behind us, and I'm in the corner about to either hyperventilate or violently strangle Nate because he's the one who studied Italian. Apparently, the next time they went in, Nate was much much better, but I wasn't there for it. My first purchases ended up being an energy drink and a phrasebook, and I was traumatized into studying up like the S.A.T exams were tomorrow.

These two pictures in a Moroccan styled restaurant can summarize 80% of the trip. Me and Nate being hooligans, often roping Bethany into our shenanigans,  and Brennan isolating himself from us and pretending he has no family.
Nate wanted to smoke this. Mom said no. Dad said maybe. Waitress said come back in four years.

Brennan uses his eyes to describe how excited he is to have Nate as his plane ride buddy.
Which country coined it first, I wonder?
I literally cannot get enough outta these "Brennan is done with the _______(choose one: world/family/vacation) faces" in all these family photos.
The funniest thing Brennan was good for on this trip, really, was just taking the best selfies than any other person I know


No comments: